Do you have an unusual pipe in your yard?
- A vent pipe is usually visible above the ground and located against the side of your house.
- A fill pipe is also visible above the ground and can be found anywhere in the yard.
Do you have an underground petroleum tank?
- Tanks are typically found in homes built between 1945 and 1975
Should you be concerned about your underground petroleum tank? Yes!! Because it could…
- contain dangerous contaminated water or fuel oil
- be a potential health hazard to you and your neighbors
Advanced Environmental Solutions can help you turn this potential liability into a clean, safe asset and in most cases, at NO COST to you!!